In this course, students learn how to design and build a variety of standard and custom Web and paper reports using Oracle Reports Developer (184.108.40.206.1). Working in the declarative environment of Reports Builder, students learn how to retrieve, display, and format data from any data source in numerous reporting styles and publish the output to any
destination. During the course, students learn how to add dynamic content to a static Web page and publish reports to the Web. Students also learn how to customize more complex reports, embed graphical charts, and use OracleAS Reports Services to deploy your reports. A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
Course Objectives :
- Add dynamic data to an existing HTML page
- Use report parameters and customize a runtime parameter form
- Enhance reports using graphs and PL/SQL trigger code
- Maximize report performance using OracleAS Reports Services and tune reports
- Publish a report on the Web and build reports to run in various languages
- Manage report templates, create mailing labels and letters
- Identify the main components in a report document and how they are related
- Identify the differences between Web and paper reports
- Identify standard report design styles and run existing reports to various output destinations
- Create and modify basic tabular reports and high quality Web reports
- Create other report styles such as break reports and matrix reports
- Create reports by accessing data from various data sources
egabi Learn is a Professional Authorized Training Services and solutions provider covering a wide range of technical and management specializations. In addition, egabi Learn provides Rollout services covering end-to-end implementation to facilitate the entire rollout process as Theyll as outsTheircing services. egabi Learn offers various advanced learning solutions provided by experienced partners.
Since its establishment in 2007, egabi Learn has demonstrated remarkable growth, and is considered as one of the leading training services providers across MEA Region.
egabi Learn has acquired an impressive client base encompassing top multinational companies and key regional businesses from a wide range of business sectors covering government, telecommunication, banking and private sector companies.See all Egabi Learn courses