In this course, participants learn how to design and build a variety of standard and custom Web and paper reports using Oracle Reports Developer (220.127.116.11.1). Working in the declarative environment of Reports Builder, participants learn how to retrieve, display, and format data from any data source in numerous reporting styles and publish the output to any destination. Participants learn how to add dynamic content to a static Web page and publish reports to the Web. In addition, participants learn how to customize more complex reports, embed graphical charts, and use OracleAS Reports Services to deploy the reports.
- Use report parameters and customize a runtime parameter form
- Enhance reports using graphs and PL/SQL trigger code
- Maximize report performance using OracleAS Reports Services and tune reports
- Publish a report on the Web and build reports to run in various languages
- Manage report templates, create mailing labels and letters
- Identify the main components in a report document and how they are related
- Identify the differences between Web and paper reports
- Identify standard report design styles and run existing reports to various output destinations
- Create and modify basic tabular reports and high quality Web reports
- Create other report styles such as break reports and matrix reports
- Create reports by accessing data from various data sources
- Add dynamic data to an existing HTML page
- Introduction to Oracle Reports Developer
- Designing and Running Reports
- Exploring Oracle Reports Developer
- Creating a Paper Report
- Enhancing a Basic Paper Report
- Managing Report Templates
- Creating a Web Report
- Enhancing Reports Using the Data Model: Queries and Groups
- Enhancing Reports Using the Data Model: Data Sources
- Enhancing Reports Using the Data Model: Creating Columns
- Enhancing Reports Using the Paper Layout
- Controlling the Paper Layout: Common Properties
- Controlling the Paper Layout: Specific Properties
- Web Reporting
- Extending Functionality Using XML
- Creating and Using Report Parameters
- Embedding a Graph in a Report
- Enhancing Matrix Reports
- Coding PL/SQL Triggers
- Extending Functionality Using the SRW Package
- Maximizing Performance Using OracleAS Reports Services
- Building Reports: Efficiency Guidelines
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses