Oracle Primavera’s P6 V8 Professional Project Management addresses the challenges faced in working with large scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. This application can be used to organize projects with up to 100,000 activities. It lays out guidelines on how to make informed decisions regarding portfolio management, evaluate the risks and potential returns and analyze and determine optimal resource allocation and scheduling to complete the project successfully and within all constraints.
Our three day training teaches end-users how to manage a project from conception to completion using P6, Oracle Primavera’s latest web-based Project Management application. Learn to efficiently create, schedule, track and monitor project performance and execution. Candidates will also learn to conduct what-if and analyze alternative project plans.
- Create a project
- Create a work breakdown structure
- Add activities
- Maintain the project documents library
- Create relationships
- Schedule the project
- Assign constraints
- Format schedule data
- Define roles and resources
- Assign roles
- Assign resources and costs
- Analyze resources
- Optimize the project plan
- Execute the project
- Report performance
From the course:
- Learn to manage multiple projects skilfully
- Learn to create a project , and create a work breakdown structure
- Understand how to add activities as required, and maintain a project documents library in an organised manner
- Create relationships and work out project schedules
- Learn to define and assign roles, analyze resources and work within constraints
- Work on optimizing the project plan
- Execute the project to the desired parameters
- Learn to report performance
From the Workshop:
- 3 days interactive, classroom based training program
- 24 Hrs. training
- Hands-on sessions
- Easy-to-understand Oracle Primavera® Reference Handbook
- Sessions conducted by highly experienced and skilled trainers
- Dedicated post training support and assistance
- 23 PDUs
- Hard copy of the courseware
Who can attend?
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Project Coordinators
- Planning Managers
- Planning Engineers
- Project Cost Control Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Civil Engineers
About Knowledge Hut
In today’s dynamic world of workplace education, learning policies within organisations are evolving at rapid speed in response to emerging technologies. Traditional, formal and scheduled training methods have given way to more informal and on-demand forms of learning, with an increasing accent on blended and e-learning delivery modes. At KnowledgeHut, They help you with the capabilities to rapidly respond to these new demands for flexibility in learning processes.
Continuous training and collaboration helps organizations stay at the cutting-edge of change. Since its inception in 2011, KnowledgeHut has proven itself as a leading corporate training and consulting service provider, delivering high value in innovative, practical approaches to learning. KnowledgeHut offers a wide range of services in training, learning and development in the fields of technology and management. The founders of the company are zealous young entrepreneurs, who Theyre motivated by the need to fill a niche in the IT Training industry for professionals.
To stay abreast with the ever changing technologies in this industry, and also to help continued professional development among aspiring IT managers and executives, KnowledgeHut offers a variety of accredited training programs. KnowledgeHut is an extended solutions partner to organizations seeking consulting or training services to enhance workforce performance and drive business success.
Their cTheirseware in the fields of Sales, Operations, Marketing, Management and Consulting is aimed at delivering measurable improvements in business performances and productivity. Professionals who have completed Their training are equipped with state-of-the-art knowledge and technical skills that enable them to stay at the forefront of their careers.See all Knowledge Hut courses