- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This is a bundled course comprising of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I and Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF II courses.
The ADF I course is aimed at developers who need to build Java EE applications using Oracle ADF. The ADF II course deals with advanced techniques and aids developers add more comprehensive functionality to their applications.
Participants learn to implement Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern, an ADF architecture. The data model is built with ADF Business Components and the user interface with ADF Faces. Oracle JDeveloper 11g is used to build, test and deploy an end-to-end web application.
- Develop Java EE components with Oracle ADF
- Build rich user interfaces with ADF Faces
- Display dynamically changing data
- Use skins to control the look-and-feel
- Use the new capabilities of Oracle JDeveloper 11g
- Build end-to-end web applications
- A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
- Extend Business Components to support company standards
- Build and customize a data model by using ADF Business Components
- Expose the data model in a web application with a rich ADF Faces user interface
- Provide validation, calculations and LOVs
- Dissect and employ essential databinding components
- Design application components for reuse
- Leverage Expression Language, Managed Beans and Java Server Pages
- Enhance an application with Active Data Service and ADF visualization components
- Customize the look-and-feel of an application by using skins
- Secure web applications
- Deploy Web applications
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses