- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Oracle Forms Developer 10g is used to build high performance applications for the Internet. Forms Developer is a web based application development tool that helps in quickly constructing database forms and business logic with minimal of effort. In this course students build, test, debug, and deploy interactive Internet applications. Working in a graphical user interface (GUI) environment, they develop an order entry application from the ground up. This application incorporates several advanced features that provide a rich user experience while implementing business rules. This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Forms Developer Certified Professional Certification. Only instructor-led in class or instructor-led online formats of this course will meet the Certification Hands-on Requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses are excellent study and reference tools but DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement for certification.
- Create form modules, including components for database interaction
- Customize forms with user input items, Pluggable Java Components and other GUI controls
- Display form modules in multiple windows and use a variety of layout styles
- Integrate Java into Forms applications by using JavaBeans
- Control navigation, data access, validation, and transactions by creating event-related triggers
- Deploy and Test Forms applications in a Web browser
- Enable Forms applications running on the Web to access files and applications on the client computer
- Debug form modules in a 3-tier environment
- Implement triggers
- Reuse objects and code
- Link one form module to another
- Introducing Oracle Forms Developer and Forms Services
- Creating Forms Modules
- Working with Data Blocks and Frames
- Working with Input Items
- Working with Non Input Items
- Working with Windows and Canvases
- Producing Triggers
- Debugging Triggers
- Adding Functionality to Items
- Run-Time Messages and Alerts
- Query Triggers
- Transaction Processing
- Writing Flexible Code
- Sharing Objects and Code
- Using WebUtil to Interact with the Client
- Introducing Multiple Form Applications
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses