The Oracle E-Business Suite provides a set of financial applications used internationally in businesses. Oracle Corporation groups these applications into "suites", which it defines as sets of common, integrated applications designed to execute specific business processes.
Oracle Financials refers to the closely related financial modules such as:
- Oracle Assets
- Oracle General Ledger
- Oracle Payables
- Oracle Receivables
- Oracle Cash Management
- Oracle Tabs
The key business processes enabled by the Financial Applications include:
- Procure-to-Pay business process flow involving activities such as procurement, purchasing, making payment to Suppliers and subsequent accounting.
- Order-to-Cash business process flow involves activities such as Customer Orders, Order fulfillment, receiving payment from Customers & subsequent accounting.
Oracle Project Portfolio Management Applications[edit Oracle Project Portfolio Analysis Oracle Project Billing Oracle Project Analysis Oracle Daily Business Intelligence Oracle Project Collaboration Oracle Project Contracts Oracle Project Costing Oracle Project CRM. Oracle Project Management Oracle Project Resource.
The Center imparts the professional skills through following Certification Programs.
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA)
- Certification in IFRS (CERTIFR)
- Diploma in IFRS(DIPIFR)
- Project Management ( PMP )
- IELTS & TOEFL
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.