- Price TBA
- Duration 8 Hours
- Locations Garden City
Part I "Concepts ,Fundamentals and Knowledge"
Study Modules :
- Definitions of Materials Management
- Forecasting and Planning in Materials Management
- Inventory Planning and Stock Control
- Materials Planning and Control
- The Purchasing Function
- The Transport Function
- Productivity in Materials
Part II ERP Supply Chain Track
Computer applications are considered in the management of supply chain & manufacturing is the strongest and most commonly used in the major institutions in the world . Featuring the full diploma training on the latest versions of the programs . This qualifies participants to the greatest possible career opportunities available in this area
R12i ORACLE ERP ( Supply Chain Track )
- R12i ORACLE e-business suite essentials for implementers
- R12i ORACLE inventory management fundamentals
- R12i ORACLE Order Management Fundamentals
R12i ORACLE ERP ( Manufacturing Track )
- R12i ORACLE implement and use work in process
- R12i ORACLE Bill of Materials and Engineering Fundamentals.
- R12i ORACLE Cost Management .
Global Academy is The Talented Academy based in the heart of Cairo in Egypt. Our main commercial focus is Training, website design and development for smooth running of businesses and promotions online/offline.
Oracle Gold Partner - Oracle Approved Education Center - ITIDA Accreditation - ICT Accreditation - Consulting - OutsourcingSee all Global Academy courses