- Duration: 96 Hours
Oracle DBA OCA track introduces the basic skills of an Oracle Database 12c, and the common activities of installing, upgrading and administrating an Oracle Database 12c.
The Oracle DBA OCA track focuses on the structural components of an Oracle Database 12c, software installation and upgrade, and modifying the physical structure of a database.
- How to generate reports by retrieving and filtering data.
- How to Display data from multiple table.
- How to modify data in tables.
- How to secure your data.
- How to create database objects.
- How to install Oracle Software.
- How to Install and Configure Oracle Database.
- How to upgrade the database from older versions to 12c.
- How to Create and manage users.
- How to Automate DBA tasks with the Scheduler and Jobs.
- How to Monitor and manage the major database components.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses