- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
This Oracle Database 12c: Managing Multitenant Architecture training helps you gain a conceptual understanding of the multitenant architecture. You'll practice plugging and unplugging databases in multi-tenant container databases, while learning how to create common and local users and administer database security to meet your business requirements.
- Understand the multitenant architecture.
- Create and manage a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Manage storage within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Manage security within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Monitor performance and manage resources within a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Perform backup, recover and flashback operations on a multitenant container database and pluggable databases.
- Manage the CDB and PDBs in specific configurations like Data Guard, Database Vault.
- Perform particular operations like Oracle Data Pump transportation, loading, encryption, auditing.
- Manage the multitenant container database and pluggable databases performance
- Configure resource manager to share resources within a multitenant container database between containers and within
- a pluggable database
- Implement unified auditing in a multitenant container database and its pluggable databases
- Use Oracle Data Pump, SQL*Loader in pluggable databases
- Monitor the multitenant container database and pluggable databases
- Describe the multitenant architecture
- Create a multitenant container database
- Create a pluggable database using different methods
- Plug a non-CDB into a multitenant container database
- Manage multitenant container databases and pluggable databases
- Administer multitenant container database and pluggable database storage structures
- Create and administer common and local user accounts
- Manage common and local privileges and roles
- Configure multitenant container databases and pluggable databases backup and recovery operations
- Container and Pluggable Database Architecture
- CDB and PDB Creation
- Managing a CDB and PDBs
- Managing Storage in a CDB and PDBs
- Managing Security in a CDB and PDBs
- Managing Availability
- Managing Performance
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses