- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course introduces students to the fundamentals of SQL using Oracle Database 11g database technology. In this course students learn the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. This course provides the essential SQL skills that allow developers to write queries against single and multiple tables, manipulate data in tables, and create database objects.
The students also learn to use single row functions to customize output, use conversion functions and conditional expressions and use group functions to report aggregated data. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts.
In this course, students use Oracle SQL Developer as the main tool and SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool.
Learn to: Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement Create reports of sorted and restricted data Display data from multiple tables. Use DML statements to manage data. Use DDL statements to manage database objects
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax
- Create reports of aggregated data
- Use the SET operators to create subsets of data
- Run data manipulation statements (DML) to update data in the Oracle Database 11g
- Run data definition language (DDL) statements to create and manage schema objects
- Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database 11g
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses