- Locations: Computer Point Nepal
This course offers students an introduction to the general features and capabilities of Oracle Database 11g Release 2 for Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC). Students learn how to install and administer Oracle Clusterware, Real Application Clusters, and Automatic Storage Management. Students also learn how to administer their Database in a Real Application Clusters environment using Enterprise Manager Grid Control. Increase your efficiency by learning how to configure and use database services as well as the Load Balancing Advisory in a RAC environment. Learn how to add and remove nodes in clusters and how to patch both Oracle Clusterware and Real Application Clusters software in a rolling fashion.
- Install Oracle Clusterware and Real Application Clusters
- Administer a RAC Database
- Administer Database Services in a RAC environment
- Administer Oracle Clusterware
- Add/Remove a node to/from a cluster
- Patch Oracle Clusterware and RAC software in a rolling fashion
- Identify Real Application Clusters components
- Install, create, administer, and monitor a Real Application Clusters database
- Use configuration and management tools for Real Application Clusters databases
- Setup services for workloads management, and applications high availability
- Develop a backup and recovery strategy for Real Application Clusters databases
- Configure and monitor Oracle Clusterware resources
- Review high availability best practices
About Computer Point Nepal
If the below are your priorities, then we have the answer
- Diversify into more profitable ventures.
- A business partner who would share the expenses.
- A business partner who has experienced more than 40 % growth year for past 3 years in the proposed business.
- A business partner who would stand beside you during the entire planning and implementation phase and would ensure 100% transfer of technical know-how to ensure smooth start of your business.
- A business partner who would provide necessary assistance for all marketing activities on an on-going basis.
We are a premier Information Technology (IT) training solution provider offering globally certified training courses catering to various disciplines in IT. We believe the best way to combat market challenges and obsolesce is to offer these quality training confirming to global education standards at most affordable rates.
A successful business requires integrity, fortitude, commitment and a sound business model. This is precisely what the CPN can guarantee. We are credited to launch technology training solutions much ahead of the market with no compromise on quality.
As part of our expansion program we are looking for Training Partner business partners who will run CPN Training Center, imparting knowledge to produce World-class IT professionals.
If these all seems interesting then let's go ahead together.
We offer the following to our training partners which make our proposal most lucrative and best value for money:
- Introduction of new courses as per the need of global requirements much ahead of time
- Leverage tremendous advantages from our international alliances and global experience
- Supply of all course material along with technical support and guidance for formulation of marketing plan and service positioning
- Assistance and support during implementation phase
- Assistance for recruitment of manpower
- Continuous monitoring of quality of our delivery mechanism e.g. examination, procedures, operational procedures, teaching mechanism, etc
- Support from our placement wing
- Annual partner-meet once a year for exchange of ideas and for awarding the best performer.