- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
This course will introduce you to the general features and capabilities of Oracle Database 11g Release 1 for Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC). You'll learn how to install and administer Oracle Clusterware and more.
- Identify Real Application Clusters components
- Install, create, administer, and monitor a Real Application Clusters database
- Use configuration and management tools for Real Application Clusters databases
- Setup services for workloads management, and applications high availability
- Develop a backup and recovery strategy for Real Application Clusters databases
- Configure and monitor Oracle Clusterware resources
- Review high availability best practices
- Oracle Clusterware Installation
- RAC Installation
- Database Creation
- RAC DB Administration
- Backup and Recover a RAC DB
- RAC DB Monitoring and Tuning
- High Availability of Connections
- Oracle Clusterware Administration
- Diagnosing the Oracle Clusterware components
- Node Addition/Removal
- Design for High Availability
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses