- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL course begings with an introduction to PL/SQL and proceeds to list the benefits of this powerful programming language. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to create PL/SQL blocks of application code that can be shared by multiple forms, reports and data management applications.
- Create and debug stored procedures and functions
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code
- Design PL/SQL packages to group related constructs
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility
- Design PL/SQL anonymous blocks that execute efficiently
- Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output and mail output
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility
- Describe the features and syntax of PL/SQL
- Use PL/SQL programming constructs and conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures, and explicit cursors)
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms
- Handle runtime errors
- Create triggers to solve business challenges
- Design PL/SQL code for predefined data types, local subprograms, additional pragmas, standardized constants and exceptions
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Declare PL/SQL Identifiers
- Write Executable Statements
- Interaction with the Oracle Server
- Control Structures
- Composite Data Types
- Explicit Cursors
- Exception Handling
- Stored Procedures
- Stored Functions and Debugging Subprograms
- Deploying Packages
- Implement Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development
- Dynamic SQL
- Design Considerations for PL/SQL Code
- Creating Compound, DDL, and Event Database Triggers
- PL/SQL Compiler
- Manage PL/SQL Code
- Manage Dependencies
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses