- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning training starts with an unknown database that requires tuning. You'll then learn the steps a DBA performs to identify problem areas, diagnose common problems and fix them.
- Use the Oracle Database tuning methodology appropriate to the available tools
- Utilize database advisors to proactively tune an Oracle Database Instance
- Use the tools based on the Automatic Workload Repository to tune the database
- Diagnose and tune common SQL related performance problems
- Diagnose and tune common Instance related performance problems
- Use Enterprise Manager performance-related pages to monitor an Oracle Database
- Basic Tuning Tools
- Using Automatic Workload Repository
- Defining Problems
- Using Metrics and Alerts
- Using Baselines
- Using AWR Based Tools
- Monitoring an Application
- Identifying Problem SQL Statements
- Influencing the Optimizer
- Using SQL Performance Analyzer
- SQL Performance Management
- Using Database Replay
- Tuning the Shared Pool
- Tuning the Buffer Cache
- Tuning PGA and Temporary Space
- Automatic Memory Management
- Tuning Segment Space Usage
- Tuning I/O
- Performance Tuning Summary
- Appendix B: Using Statspack
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses