- Duration 16 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This Database 11g: Managing Oracle on Linux course is designed to give the Database Administrator a firm understanding of the components required to successfully deploy an Oracle 11g database on Oracle Enterprise Linux.
- Identify the different kernels available for Linux
- View installed packages on a Linux system
- Prepare and update a system for an Oracle Database installation
- Identify and implement the best storage options for an Oracle database
- Customize the database to take advantage of Linux features
- Optimize Linux for running an Oracle database
- Use Linux commands and techniques to automate and streamline DBA tasks
- Troubleshoot database errors specific to the Linux OS
- Review of Linux Basics
- Preparing Linux for Oracle
- Installing Oracle on Linux
- Managing Storage on Linux
- Using Oracle ASM on Linux
- Automating Oracle on Linux
- Optimizing Linux for Oracle
- Additional Linux Tips for DBAs
- Troubleshooting Oracle Issues on Linux
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses