This Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL training helps you write subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Learn this and more through hands-on exercises.
- Manage schema objects.
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax.
- Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database 11g.
- Create reports of aggregated data.
- Write SELECT statements that include queries.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables.
- Run data manipulation statements (DML) in Oracle Database 11g.
- Create tables to store data.
- Utilize views to display data.
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage objects with data dictionary views.
- Write multiple-column sub-queries.
- Employ SQL functions to retrieve customized data.
- Use scalar and correlated sub-queries.
- Use the regular expression support in SQL.
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data.
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Manipulate Large Data Sets
- Data Management in different Time Zones
- Retrieve Data Using Sub-queries
- Regular Expression Support
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses