- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
The Oracle Database 11g: Implement Streams course is a hands-on introduction for Streams Administrators, DBAs and others who need to know how to share data and messages between schemas, applications, and Oracle databases which can be continents apart. This course begins with “Guided Configurations”, both in Oracle Enterprise Manager and via command line (using PL/SQL packages). The second unit addresses “Manual Configurations”, which is followed by “Customizing your Configurations” with transformations and apply handlers. The unit on “Extending Streams” includes topics such as Configuring Downstream Capture, Synchronous Captures, XStream, and extending the Streams configuration automatically, with a single MAINTAIN procedure or wizard, or by adding components individually in multiple steps. The last unit on “Managing and Monitoring Streams” includes the split-and-merge functionality, analyzing and avoiding data conflicts, comparing data, best practices and troubleshooting guidelines. The appendices can be used to address additional customer needs, such as Advanced Queueing (AQ).
- Perform basic troubleshooting of a Streams environment
- Alter the Streams environment to add, modify and drop new sites or objects
- Configure conflict handling for data replication
- Transform the data being replicated between two sites
- Enqueue and dequeuq messages using Oracle Streams
- Monitor the capture, propagation, and apply of events
- Quickly and easily configure an Oracle Streams environment
- Oracle Streams: Overview
- Configuring Simple Streams Replication
- Customizing Streams with Rules
- Capture Process: Concepts and Manual Configuration
- Propagation Concepts and Manual Configuration
- Apply Concepts and Manual Configuration
- Apply Handlers
- Configuring Downstream Capture
- Configuring Synchronous Capture
- Extending the Streams Environment
- Configuring and Using XStream
- Splitting and Merging of Streams Destination
- Avoiding Data Conflicts
- Conflict Resolution
- Comparing and Converging Data
- Best Practices and Operations Considerations
- Monitoring Oracle Streams
- Troubleshooting Oracle Streams
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses