- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This Oracle Database 11g: Data Warehousing Fundamentals training will teach you about the basic concepts of a data warehouse. Explore the issues involved in planning, designing, building, populating and maintaining a successful data warehouse.
- Define the terminology and explain the basic concepts of data warehousing
- Describe methods and tools for extracting, transforming, and loading data
- Identify some of the tools for accessing and analyzing warehouse data
- Identify the technology and some of the tools from Oracle to implement a successful data warehouse
- Define the decision support purpose and end goal of a data warehouse
- Describe the benefits of partitioning, parallel operations, materialized views, and query rewrite in a data warehouse
- Explain the implementation and organizational issues surrounding a data warehouse project
- Use materialized views and query rewrite to improve the data warehouse performance
- Develop familiarity with some of the technologies required to implement a data warehouse
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, OLAP, and Data Mining
- Defining Data Warehouse Concepts and Terminology
- Business, Logical, Dimensional, and Physical Modeling
- Database Sizing, Storage, Performance, and Security Considerations
- The ETL Process: Extracting Data
- The ETL Process: Transforming Data
- The ETL Process: Loading Data
- Refreshing the Warehouse Data
- Materialized Views
- Leaving a Metadata Trail
- Data Warehouse Implementation Considerations
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses