- Duration 32 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
This Oracle Database 11g: Data Guard Administration Release 2 training helps you develop the skills to use Oracle Data Guard to help protect your Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes. Explore how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support production functions such as reporting, querying and testing, while in a standby role.
- 32Create and manage physical and logical standby databases
- Use Data Guard standby databases to support production functions such as reporting, querying, testing, and performing backups
- Use Enterprise Manager Grid Control and the Data Guard command-line interface (DGMGRL) to maintain a Data Guard configuration
- Use Data Guard to achieve a highly available Oracle database
- Introduction to Oracle Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Oracle Data Guard Broker: Overview
- Creating a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Performing Role Transitions
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Managing Client Connectivity
- Performing Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
- Monitoring a Data Guard Configuration
- Optimizing a Data Guard Configuration
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses