In this course, students learn to use the advanced features of PL/SQL in order to design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and other applications in the most efficient manner. Using advanced features of program design, packages, cursors, extended interface methods, and collections, students learn to write powerful PL/SQL programs. Programming efficiency, use of external C and Java routines, PL/SQL server pages, and fine-grained access are covered.
Students learn to write PL/SQL routines that analyze the PL/SQL applications and caching techniques that can improve performance. Students are also introduced to Virtual Private Database (VPD) to implement security policies and they also learn techniques and tools to strengthen their applications against SQL injection attacks.
- Design PL/SQL packages and program units that execute efficiently
- Write code to interface with external applications and the operating system
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses