- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II Release 2 training takes the database administrator beyond the basic tasks covered in the first workshop. You'll begin by gaining a deep understanding of the most important responsibilities a DBA has: performing backup and recovery.
- Diagnose and repair data failures with Flashback technology.
- Manage space to optimize database storage so you can respond to growing space requirements.
- Monitor and manage major database components, including memory, performance and resources.
- Secure the availability of your database through appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
- Automate DBA tasks with the Scheduler.
- Back and recover a database (and its parts) with RMAN (command-line and Enterprise Manager)
- Use flashback technology to view past states of data and to revert either objects or the entire database back to a past state
- Use an appropriate and flexible memory configuration for your database
- Identify burdensome database sessions and poorly performing SQL
- Configure the Oracle Database for optimal recovery
- Configure the database instance such that resources are appropriately allocated among sessions and tasks
- Schedule jobs to run inside or outside of the database
- Use compression to optimize database storage and duplicate a database
- Core Concepts and Tools of the Oracle Database
- Configuring for Recoverability
- Using the RMAN Recovery Catalog
- Configuring Backup Settings
- Creating Backups with RMAN
- Restore and Recovery Task
- Using RMAN to Perform Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning RMAN
- Diagnosing the Database
- Using Flashback Technology I
- Using Flashback Technology II
- Performing Flashback Database
- Managing Memory
- Managing Database Performance
- Managing Performance by SQL Tuning
- Managing Resources
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
- Managing Space in Blocks
- Managing Space in Segments
- Managing Space for the Database
- Duplicating a Database
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses