- Duration: 120 Hours
This course is designed to give you a firm foundation in basic database administration. Lesson topics are reinforced with
structured hands-on practices that will prepare you for the corresponding Oracle Certified Associate exam.
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure.
- Create and manage users.
- Install and configure an Oracle Database.
- Create and manage storage structures.
- Administer the Oracle Database.
- Understand the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
- Perform backup and recovery.
- Create an Operational Database
- You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective
- and efficient manner. This includes performance monitoring, database security, user management and backup/recovery
- Training Requirements
- This course fulfills the training requirement for an Oracle Certification Path. Only instructor-led online (LVC, LWC),
- in-class (ILT), or Training On Demand courses will fulfill the requirement. Self-study and Knowledge Center courses do
- not fulfill the training requirement
Course Objectives :
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Install and configure Oracle Database 11g
- Configure Oracle Net services
- Monitor and administer undo data
- Manage the database storage structures
- Create and administer user accounts
- Perform basic backup and recovery of a database
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
- Oracle Database Architecture Overview
- Oracle ASM Architecture Overview
- Process Architecture
- Memory structrues
- Logical and physical storage structures
- ASM storage components
- Installing your Oracle Software
- Tasks of an Oracle Database Administrator
- Tools Used to Administer an Oracle Database
- Installation: System Requirements
- Oracle Universal Installer (OUI)
- Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure
- Installing Oracle Database Software
- Silent Install
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Planning the Database
- Using the DBCA to Create a Database
- Password Management
About Egabi Learn
egabi Learn is a Professional Authorized Training Services and solutions provider covering a wide range of technical and management specializations. In addition, egabi Learn provides Rollout services covering end-to-end implementation to facilitate the entire rollout process as Theyll as outsTheircing services. egabi Learn offers various advanced learning solutions provided by experienced partners.
Since its establishment in 2007, egabi Learn has demonstrated remarkable growth, and is considered as one of the leading training services providers across MEA Region.
egabi Learn has acquired an impressive client base encompassing top multinational companies and key regional businesses from a wide range of business sectors covering government, telecommunication, banking and private sector companies.See all Egabi Learn courses