- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
This Oracle Cloud Overview training is designed for technical managers and decision makers. Expert Oracle University instructors help you explore essential concepts of cloud computing and introduces the key Oracle services for the cloud.
- Describe cloud characteristics and service levels
- Identify the key cloud database offierings
- Identify the business characteristics of the Oracle Cloud Database Service
- Describe the available tools that support the Oracle Cloud
- Explain the functionality of the Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Introduction and Concepts
- Cloud Landscape
- Oracle Cloud Database Service
- Use Cases and Target Markets
RESTful Web Services
- Introduction and Query Demonstration
- Data Manipulation and Security
- RESTful Web Services Wizard
- Data Movement with APEX
- Data Movement SQL Developer
Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Data Centers
- Applications Standards
- Java Cloud Service: Demonstration
- Development with a Java IDE
- Developing a REST Application
- Preview of New Cloud Service Features
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses