- Fees / Price BHD 2,360
- Duration 13 Days
- Locations Al Adliyah Ave
This Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with Oracle Forms training explores building Oracle Forms Builder 11g. Expert instructors will teach you how to create high-performance applications for the Web that are also scalable.
- Use Oracle Forms Builder 11g.
- Enhance applications with various GUI controls.
- Add functionality to applications by writing triggers.
- Use the Forms Debugger to troubleshoot applications.
- Validate user input and display meaningful error messages.
- Use WebUtil to interact with client computers.
- Validate user input, control navigation and display meaningful messages to users.
- Use WebUtil to interact with the client machine and pass values from one form to another.
- Replace or supplement default transaction processing.
You'll also learn to build a sample Forms application for an order entry system using a variety of GUI controls. Expert Oracle University instructors will show you how to enhance the appearance and functionality of the basic form by using PL/SQL trigger, JavaBeans, and Pluggable Java Components.
NIT was established in the year 1997, with an objective of addressing the IT needs of the Kingdom and started its operations as a part of the US$ 100 million company, Almoayed Group
NIT was the first Training institution in the country to achieve the prestigious ISO quality certification.
Microsoft Learning Partner, Oracle University Education Provider, Cisco Partner, ITIL Licensed Affiliate, PRINCE2 Licensed Affiliate, ITPrenuers Regional Partner, PearsonVUE Testing Center.
Trainings are delivered by Certified and Qualified faculties.