This Java Programming training covers the core Application Programming Interfaces (API) you'll use to design object-oriented applications with Java. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to write database programs with JDBC.
Learn To :
- Create Java technology applications with the latest JDK 7 Technology and the NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Enhance object-oriented thinking skills using design patterns and best practices.
- Identify good practices in the use of the language to create robust Java applications.
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems.
- Write database applications using standard SQL queries through JDBC.
- Create high-performance, multi-threaded applications.
- Create classes that subclass other classes, extend abstract classes and program with interfaces.
- Properly use exceptions and the Collections framework.
- Develop applications that manipulate files, directories and file systems.
Benefits to You :
By enrolling in this course, you'll learn how to boost the productivity, communication and collaboration of your organization. At the same time, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to reduce the cost of application ownership through more efficient development and deployment techniques. Maintain your edge in the job market by staying current with the global standard for developing networked applications.
Earn Your Java Certification :
You can use this course to further develop your skills with the Java language. Immersing yourself in this content will help you prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer Exam.
About NIIT Qatar
We_They Qatar is a premier provider of IT software skills training across Qatar and in the GCC Countries. We offer true competency-based programs, we guarantee quality, and we guarantee to lower your costs, all at the same time.
We_They Qatar offers on-site training at your company location as well as a regular schedule of open-enrollment classes at frequent intervals across Qatar and the GCC Countries. Our courses cover different subject areas, including both programming and system administration skills. We offer stand-alone classes in addition to all-inclusive certification training tracks.
We believe that when it comes to computer training, you need to develop true competence in new skills, not just receive an overview of syntax and techniques. The best way to assure competence is through facilitated hands on practice. Our students spend at least 50% of their time in class performing structured hands on lab exercises that build competence, confidence, and clarity.
All of our courses are instructor-led. We_They Qatar's instructors are experienced professionals, cross-trained in several technologies. They can relate the strengths and weaknesses of products and present alternative solution strategies when they are warranted.
Founded in 1998 by experienced IT training professionals, We_They Qatar has served hundreds of companies and thousands of inpiduals over the past a decade and half.See all NIIT Qatar courses