- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
Optimize performance and reduce risks by learning about recommended enterprise topologies, high availability, and disaster recovery features in Oracle Application Server (10.1.2.0.2). Students learn about installing and maintaining high availability implementations such as OracleAS Cold Failover Cluster (Infrastructure), OracleAS Cold Failover Cluster (Middle Tier), OracleAS Cluster (Portal). The participants access and use Oracle Application Server monitoring and management tools. This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Application Server 10g Administrator Certification. Only instructor-led inclass or instructor-led online formats of this course will meet the Certification Hands-on Requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses are excellent study and reference tools but DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement for certification.
- Choose the deployment topology that fits your needs
- Describe high availability and scalability features available in Oracle Application Server 10g
- Install OracleAS Infrastructure using a distributed environment
- Choose the appropriate failover strategy according to their business needs
- Manage OracleAS Reports Services, OracleAS Forms Services and OracleAS Discoverer
- Reconfigure Oracle Application Server 10g
- Configure and use monitoring tools provided with Oracle Application Server
- Managing Customized Oracle Application Server Topologies
- Cloning and Staging Oracle Application Server
- Distributing Oracle Application Server Infrastructure Components
- Reconfiguring Middle-Tier Instances
- Administering OracleBI Discoverer in Oracle Application Server
- Administering Oracle Reports in Oracle Application Server
- Administering Forms Applications in Oracle Application Server
- Diagnosing Oracle Application Server
- Tuning the Oracle Application Server Middle Tier
- Oracle Application Server High Availability Solutions
- Configuring and Managing OracleAS Cluster (Web Cache)
- Configuring and Managing OracleAS Cluster (OC4J)
- Configuring OracleAS Cold Failover Cluster (Infrastructure)
- Configuring OracleAS Cold Failover Cluster (Middle-Tier)
- Installing and Configuring OracleAS Cluster (Identity Management)
- Oracle Application Server Disaster Recovery
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses