- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
Take this course to learn the architecture of Oracle Application Server 10g (10.1.2.0.2) effectively install and manage Oracle Application Server 10g (10.1.2.0.2). The participants learn how to access and use Oracle Application Server management tools, and practice the basic management tasks such as starting and stopping of Oracle Application Server 10g instances and its components. The participants gain hands-on experience in configuring the Oracle Application Server 10g Infrastructure and the Oracle Application Server 10g middle-tier. They also learn to deploy J2EE applications such as Web applications. They learn the concepts of identity management and how to configure and manage Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On Server, and the Oracle Application Server Certificate Authority. The participants learn how to leverage Oracle Identity Management Infrastructure for securing OracleAS Portal. Participants also learn the procedures involved in backing up and restoring the Oracle Application Server 10g instances from backup in case of a disaster.
- Install Oracle Application Server 10g Infrastructure
- Install Oracle Application Server 10g Middle-Tier (Portal and Wireless)
- Start, stop, and manage Oracle Application Server 10g Infrastructure including its components and services
- Start, stop, and manage Oracle Application Server 10g instances
- Configure and manage Oracle Application Server Web Cache
- Configure basic security services in Oracle Application Server 10g
- Configure and manage Oracle HTTP Server
- Configure and manage Oracle Application Server Containers for J2EE (OC4J)
- Configure and manage Oracle Application Server Portal
- Deploy J2EE applications
- Manage Oracle Internet Directory
- Administer the Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On Server
- Manage and configure Oracle Application Server Certificate Authority
- Perform backup and recovery for Oracle Application Server 10g
- Oracle Application Server 10g Components and Features
- Installing the OracleAS Infrastructure
- Installing the OracleAS Middle Tier
- Using Oracle Application Server Management Tools
- Configuring and Managing Oracle HTTP Server
- Configuring Directives and Virtual Hosts
- Configuring and Managing OracleAS Web Cache
- Configuring and Managing OC4J
- Deploying J2EE Applications
- Oracle Application Server Security Services
- Configuring Oracle Application Server Components in Oracle Internet Directory
- anaging the OracleAS Portal
- Configuring OracleAS Portal
- Administering the OracleAS Single Sign-On Server
- Managing Access Using Delegated Administration Services
- Securing OracleAS Components Using SSL
- Backing Up and Restoring Oracle Application Server
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses