- Locations: Villa 78D - Street No. 1 5th District 6 th October City, CAIRO
- Duration: 33 Days
- Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Security Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Implement Database Vault Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Guard Administration Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration
- Oracle Database 11g: Backup and Recovery Workshop
- Oracle Database 11g: Oracle Secure Backup
- Oracle Database 11g: Implement Streams Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Managing Oracle on Linux for DBAs
About Oxford Academy Egypt
Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
Description: Oxford Academy was established to participate in the development of Egypt and the Middle East.
They are affiliated to Oxford Training College, London, England. They use the British strategies and techniques of education.
They are Managed by:
- Melanie Stone - General Manager (English)
- Wael Mostafa - Customer Service Manager
- Lobna Montasser - Sales & Marketing Manager
- Walaa Gwaily - Supervisor: Business Courses
- Hosny Mohamed Fahmy - Administration & Customer Service
Mission: They focus on high quality in everything that They do. Our responsibility is to meet the needs of our customers in an efficient and professional way.
Guided discovery, checking knowledge, working out rules, examples and concept questions.
Interesting, fast, effective learning.
Curriculum is designed to make learning and teaching easier.
Focus on listening and speaking.
Regular opportunities to evaluate the student’s progress.See all Oxford Academy Egypt courses