This course takes the database administrator beyond the basic tasks covered in the first workshop. The student begins by gaining a much deeper understanding of possibly the most important job of a DBA – backup and recovery. The concepts and architecture that support backup and recovery, along with the steps of how to carry it out in various ways and situations, are covered in detail. This includes how to define and test your own backup and recovery scenarios.
Also, the DBA learns how to manage memory effectively and how to perform some performance evaluation and tuning tasks, including using some of the advisors. All types of flashback technologies, scheduling jobs inside and outside of the database, and controlling system resource usage are also covered.
Learn To :
- Automate DBA tasks with the Scheduler
- Diagnose and repair data failures with Flashback technology
- Manage space to optimize database storage and to be able to respond to growing space requirements
- Monitor and manage major database components, including as memory, performance, and resources
- Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies
- This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certification. Only instructor-led inclass or instructor-led online formats of this course will meet the Certification Hands-on Requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement.
We_They is one ofthe pioneering companies in the ME region working in IT field Software based on Linux OS and Open Source applications. We_They IT Services is a one stop shop for all your E-Business related needs. We don’t just designing and implementing IT Solutions and develop your application, but we transform them to powerful business channels to be a powerful tool for promoting a business and a source for generating new business leads. We_They Provides the solutions and services required for deploying and managing efficient and highly available Linux/Open Source enterprise environments, custom engineering for specific development needs, and support to ensure maximum systems availability and performance.
By combining these services with ground-breaking Linux technologies such as Cluster Software and Secure Service Technology, We_They provides Open Source tools needed to maximize the performance of your IT infrastructure. Also We_They provides you with advanced Training in Most of IT Solutions with help of Master Linux high qualified staff.See all Master Linux courses