- Price TBA
- Duration 18 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- The purpose of this course is to provide the attendees with the nature of options and to spot lights on the benefits and risks of trading strategies involving options.
- Basics of Options:
- Definition & terminologies.
- Option moneyness.
- Calculating the option premium.
- The minimum and maximum values of (European & American) options.
- Options Trading Strategies:
- Simple Strategies.
- Long Call.
- Short Call.
- Long Put.
- Short Put.
- Synthetic Strategies:
- Synthetic Long Call.
- Synthetic Short Call.
- Synthetic Long Put.
- Synthetic Short Put.
- Spread Strategies:
- Bull Spread.
- Bear Spread .
- Butterfly Spread .
- Calendar Spread “Time Spread”.
- Diagonal Spread .
- Combination Strategies )Straddle, Strip, Strap, Strangle).
- Senior dealers & brokers.
- Options traders and investment managers and hedge funds.
- Risk management senior officers.
- Anyone has basic knowledge in options and need to acquire more knowledge about strategies involving options.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses