- Locations: Salwa Road South, Doha, Qatar
- Duration: 2 Days
The target groups for the Offshore Emergency Response Team Member Further Training are existing offshore emergency team members that are required to revalidate their OPITO OERTM certification by completing training scenarios which they are unable to undertake offshore.
Course Learning Outcomes
The Delegate’s learning outcomes are specified below:
To successfully complete the Further OERTM training, delegates must able to demonstrate:
- Entering and working in the fire incident area using safe working practices and site-specific procedures
- Locating and recovering casualties
- Appropriate selection and use portable firefighting equipment to extinguish fires
- Extinguishing a fire and/or securing an area
- Conducting breathing apparatus operations during incidents
- Responding to a confined space incident
- Responding to an incident involving personnel working at height
- Maintaining effective communications.
Each delegate who is successful on OPITO OERTM Further training will receive an OPITO OERTM Further Certificate and be registered on the central register which is operated by OPITO.