The target groups for the Offshore Emergency Response Team Member Further Training are existing offshore emergency team members that are required to revalidate their OPITO OERTM certification by completing training scenarios which they are unable to undertake offshore.
Course Learning Outcomes
The Delegate’s learning outcomes are specified below:
To successfully complete the Further OERTM training, delegates must able to demonstrate:
- Entering and working in the fire incident area using safe working practices and site-specific procedures
- Locating and recovering casualties
- Appropriate selection and use portable firefighting equipment to extinguish fires
- Extinguishing a fire and/or securing an area
- Conducting breathing apparatus operations during incidents
- Responding to a confined space incident
- Responding to an incident involving personnel working at height
- Maintaining effective communications.
Each delegate who is successful on OPITO OERTM Further training will receive an OPITO OERTM Further Certificate and be registered on the central register which is operated by OPITO.
About Qatar International Safety Centre
The Madina Group companies (consisting of Madina Group WLL, QISC, QIS and Severn Glocon Qatar) include ftheir of the many companies jointly owned by the Al Darwish Group (51%) and Interserve Plc (49%). Other Qatar-based companies owned by Al Darwish United Company WLL and Interserve Plc, include Gulf Contractiing Company WLL (GCC), Interspace, SpaceMaker, and How United Services.
Al Darwish United Company WLL is a leading business group in the State of Qatar. They own and/or sponsor a number of construction related companies with diverse roles throughout Qatar. These include Mechanical, Civil construction, Electrical, Reinforcement, Formwork, Material supply, Fire, Real Estate, etc.
Interserve Plc is one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. they offer advice, design, construction, equipment and facilities management services for society's infrastructure. Interserve is based in the UK. It has revenue of £1.9 billion and a workforce of 50,000 people worldwide. See all Qatar International Safety Centre courses