- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Setting the Operational Risk Management Process.
- Implementing the Standardized Approach.
- Managing the Operational Risk.
- Setting the Operation Risk Reports .
- Operational Risk Definition.
- Sources of Operational Risk:
- Assessment of Operational Risk.
- Basic indicator Approach.
- Standardized Approach:
- Minimum conditions .
- Data collection.
- Operational risk events .
- Loss Categorization.
- Business lines.
- The Event Collection Process.
- Advanced Measurement Approach.
- Minimum Conditions.
- Loss Distribution Approach.
- Scorecard Approach.
- Managing Operational Risk.
- Setting the Risk Management Strategy.
- How to Prepare BCP.
- Linking BCP with the Strategy.
- Reporting Operational Risk.
- Case Study.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses