- Duration: 5 Days
Rotating equipment, pressure vessels, aboveground atmospheric storage tanks, and piping systems represent major capital investment in any Oil/Gas Production operation. Good design and construction is required as these equipments and piping systems are subject to a number of damage mechanisms throughout their service life that could result in serious or even catastrophic failures.
This course is structured to provide the delegates with the appropriate mix of technical fundamentals and practical best practices to maximize their learning.
- Design, operation and maintenance of rotating equipment
- Design, operation and maintenance of pressure equipment and tankage
- Materials and construction
- System design integration
- Equipment specification and management
Is it right for me?
- Operations Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Engineering Supervisors and Team Leaders to give them a practical understanding of real world situations in an oil and gas production environment
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the requirements of the relevant industry standards and practices
- Understand the design and construction of rotating equipment
- Understand the design and construction of pressure vessels, piping systems, and aboveground atmospheric storage tanks
- Develop rotating and static plant into complete systems
- Develop an understanding of codes, standards, and Recommended Practices in process plant equipment and piping system design, construction and maintenance.
- Enable the good management of plant systems
What will it cover?
- Day One: Rotating Equipment
- Day Two: Static Plant
- Day Three: Materials & Construction
- Day Four: System Design
- Day Five: Specifications
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses