- Duration / Course length: 120 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: TQUK
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsWant to become a certified site manager or supervisor? Give your career a boost with Inspire London College's construction site management course. Inspire London College is one of the leading distance learning institute in UK and offers variety of online courses to its learners. This Construction Site Management course is designed with an aim to provide the candidates a broader view and knowledge of construction Management. The course serves the candidates with an introductory topic of site selection in which the students are given knowledge about the site selection. Different considerations for the site selection are included in this section which provides the base for selection of particular construction site. After this introductory topic the course proceeds with comprehensive construction site lay out planning in which the essential elements of the planning are included.
With the help of this course the learners will be able to understand the managerial activities in at a construction site and they will develop the new skills and knowledge that will be helpful managing a construction site. London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Upon successful completion will receive an Accredited Certificate from the awarding organisations.
After taking Site Management Course the learners will be able to understand;
- How to select a site for construction projects?
- Basic considerations for selection of a site
- Construction site lay out planning
- Essential elements in lay out planning
- Accessibility criteria for a site
- Health and Safety requirements at a construction site
- Materials handling and storage
- Logistics management at construction place
- How to use HR effectively
- Site Management
- Site Selection
- Criteria for Site Selection
- Major Considerations in Site Selection
- Climatic Conditions
- Topography of the Area
- Geology of the Site and Area
- Ground Stability
- Hydrology of the site
- Study of the Soil and Soil testing
- General Considerations
- Construction Site planning
- Construction Site lay out planning
- Elements in Construction lay out planning
- Site Accessibility
- Security Planning
- Information Signs
- Managing Health a Safety at Site
- Water supply management
- Managing Equipments and Materials (handling and storage)
- Waste management plan
- Communication Planning
- Logistics Management at construction site
- HR planning at Construction Site
- Accommodation planning
- Temporary Facilities Characteristics
- Temporary facilities identification, selection and Sizing
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £30
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £75 + postage charges £15
Updated on 02 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language
Be age 16 years or above
Job roles this course is suitable for:Construction Manager , Construction Engineer , Cost Control Analyst
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.