- Duration / Course length: 120 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: TQUK
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Course detailsBe a professional Construction cost estimator in the construction management with ILC's Construction Cost Estimation Course. The ILC has successfully designed this course to assist the students of Construction Management and Project Management to learn the proper way for cost estimation. This Construction Cost Estimation course provides the candidates a detailed knowledge about the cost estimation process in the construction management. Along with Construction Management Courses and Project Management Course this Construction Cost Estimation Certificate can be a better way to get a better job in the construction industry. In addition to this, the course is also helpful for the learners who want to learn the cost estimation process deeply for becoming a professional estimator.
The demand of professional estimators in the modern construction industry is increasing rapidly and construction firms are hiring the professionals having proper qualification and skills of construction cost estimation. Therefore, in this context the ILC's Construction Cost Estimation course can play a vital role for establishing a new career as professional cost estimator or Cost Estimation Consultant.
London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Upon successful completion students will receive an Accredited Certificate from the awarding organisations.
After taking this course the students will be able to;
- Understand the significance of costs estimation process in construction management
- Understand the construction cost estimation process
- Evaluate the different types of cost estimation
- Learn the elements of cost estimation process
- Determine the different factors that can impact the cost estimation process
- Identify and develop the different skills that are required by the cost estimator
- Understand the different cost estimation software
- Introduction to Cost Estimation in Construction Projects
- Background and Purpose of the Cost Estimation
- Overview of the Construction Estimation Process
- The Main Types of Construction Cost Estimates
- A Construction Cost Estimates Perspective on Building Systems
- The Elements of a Construction Cost Estimate
- Factors Influencing on Construction Costs
- Using Historical Data in Construction Cost Estimates
- The Effects of Scale on Construction Cost Estimates
- The Major Approaches to Construction Cost Estimation
- Skills Required for a Cost Estimator
- Best Practices in Construction Cost Estimating and What Not to Do
- Common Pitfalls for Construction Cost Estimators
- Cost Estimating Applications and Software
- New Aspects of Construction Cost Estimating
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £30
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £75 + postage charges £15 Updated on 02 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language
Be age 16 years or above
Job roles this course is suitable for:Construction cost estimator , Construction manager , Construction management
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.