Course detailsThe objective of the training is to ensure that the food handlers or service personnel of the catering or food department should deliver food safety and hygiene standard in line with best practices and legislative requirements. Law No. (8) of 1990 Regulation of Human food Control in the State of Qatar. Updated on 26 November, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- be responsible for food safety in the kitchen, preparation and storage areas
- be qualified to implement the food handling techniques and the requirements of the food safety policy
- complete all records and systems in relation to food safety in the kitchen, preparation, receiving and storage areas as directed
- abide by all personal hygiene rules
- report incidents that impact on the quality of food, to the manager ( sightings of pests, malfunctioning or defective appliances, etc)
- keep all work areas clean and free from pests
- be trained in food handling techniques and the requirements of the food safety policy
- report to the manager if they are suffering from any communicable disease.
About Act MastersAt Act Masters we provide distinctive educational and training programs for both scholastic and human resources clients. We provide clear Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that evaluate the customers/trainees’ performance and comprehension of the course. To provide such distinguished services, our experts adopt creative and modern training methods. By using these methods, we reduce the gap between trainees’ current performance and targeted performance. The core of our training programs is making the trainees skills’ users not only receivers. That is known as training in use.
See all Act Masters courses
Contact information not available.
- Food Safety Supervisor John AcademyGBP 12
GBP 254Duration: Upto 10 Hours
- Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety John AcademyGBP 8
GBP 175Duration: Upto 7 Hours
- Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Adams AcademyGBP 13
GBP 135Duration: Upto 6 Hours