How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
This qualification is usually achieved by taking a one-day (6 hours) classroom-based course.
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is partially assessed via practical observation, and by one of the following options:
- Option 1-Open Response Assessment
Learners must provide a short response to questions, either written or oral, across the breadth of the course syllabus throughout the duration of the course.
- Option 2-Multiple-Choice Assessment
Learners must answer a series of multiple-choice questions across the breadth of the course syllabus.
Individuals achieving this qualification can then progress onto:
- HABC Level 3 Award in First Aid Response
- HABC Level 3 International Award in First Aid at Work
- HABC Level 2 International Award in Paediatric First Aid
- HABC Level 2 International Award in Paediatric First Aid and Managing Illness and Injury
- HABC Level 2 International Award in Emergency First Aid and Defibrillation
Where can this course be taken?
Through any HABC approved training centre.
Updated on 06 August, 2018
About Pak Safety Solution
Pak safety solution is a institute to provide different international courses. Pakistan base institute for international qualification. We offer diffrent courses from different bodies . some course from uk and america. offers several accommodation options for international students. You may like to live on campus with other students, or prefer off-campus private housing. Either way, we can help you.See all Pak Safety Solution courses
- First Aid Diploma Course centre of excellenceGBP 49
GBP 132Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- CPR & First Aid International Open AcademyEUR 29
EUR 329Duration: 30 Hours
- Emergency Medicine for Everyone Global EdulinkGBP 49
GBP 347Duration: Upto 12 Hours