- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
When an employee does leave, it usually costs about three times their salary to replace them. You can greatly increase the likelihood that a new employee will stay with you by implementing a well-designed onboarding program that will guide the employee through their first months with the company.
This workshop will explore the benefits of onboarding, show you how to design an onboarding framework, give you ways to customize the program for different audiences (including managers and executives), and demonstrate how to measure results from the program.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define onboarding and describe how it is different from orientation
- Identify the business benefits of onboarding
- List the factors that contribute to a successful onboarding program
- Build a team to create an onboarding program
- Prepare a vision statement and goals for an onboarding program
- Design a framework for an onboarding program that includes program setup, various types of training, games, progress tracking, follow-up
- Customize your onboarding framework
- Identify which metrics you should track to evaluate program results
- Create a branded, unique program
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining Onboarding
- Creating the Onboarding Steering Team
- Gathering Supporting Information
- Setting Goals
- Developing the Program
- A Personal Onboarding Plan
- Customizing the Framework
- Fun and Games
- Ten Ways to Make Your Program Unique
- Understanding Employee Engagement
- Onboarding Executives
- Branding the Program
- Case Study Analysis
- Measuring Results
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses