- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Upon completion of this course, the attendant will be able to:
- Understand the function of oilfield equipment and facilities used in oil production and processing.
- Evaluate the performance of oil production and processing facilities.
- Select the correct type and size of different oilfield equipment and facilities such as valves, separators, heater treaters…..etc.
- Make the necessary changes or modification in order to improve the efficiency of the system.
- Minimize the downtime and the operating cost of the system in order to increase its ultimate profitability.
- Understand the safety and environmental precautions of oil production and processing systems.
- Identify the bottlenecks of oil production and processing systems.
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses