- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 4 Days
For accountants who are new to the accounting function in the oil and gas industry and require an understanding of the accounting considerations and techniques specific to this industry. (Participants on this course would be expected to have sound accounts preparation knowledge and experience.
This course gives participants an overview of:
- The financial statements of oil and gas companies
- The organisation of the accounting function
- Introduction to accounting for exploration costs
- Review of the drilling and the completion process
- Accounting for production costs and joint operations
- Understand reserves and resources from a measurement and classification perspective
Participants will leave this course able to apply their accounting knowledge and skills to the specifics of accounting, reporting and reviewing the performance of businesses involved in oil and gas exploration and production activities.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses