- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- This interactive course is primarily intended for individuals who may be involved in managing or participating in Occupational Health & Safety Management System Internal Audits.
- Through presentations and exercises based on examples of real life work situations, the course will take participants through the planning, execution and follow up stages of the internal audit process, as applied to OH&S management systems This course will provide participants with the knowledge to evaluate the adequacy of an OH&S policy, and to audit the OH&S management system keeping in mind the organization’s overall OH&S objectives and programmes.
- This course will cover internal audit terminology, principles, different types of audits, and their application. At the end of this course, participants should be able to plan, prepare, conduct and report on OH&S management system audits in accordance with established audit criteria.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who will be responsible for conducting, managing or participating in internal auditing of their organization’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This course uses the BSI Occupational Health & Safety Assessment series (OHSAS) specification 18001:1999.
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses