OHSAS 18001:2007 is one of the most important international managerial standards the organizations can use to establish occupational health and safety management system that focus on controlling the different hazards in the workplace and the continual improvement.
This course shall describe the importance and the contents of this standard and how to identify the different hazards in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
Selected persons from different departments and persons involved in Occupational Health & Safety processes including managers from different departments and safety committee
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Understand The Occupational Health and Safety Definitions.
- Understand The Occupational Health and Safety MS Importance.
- Understand the 4 Clauses of OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Understand How to identify the different hazards.
- Understand the hazards identification Techniques.
- Understand How to establish safety objectives and programms.
- The Effects of Incidents and Ill Health
- Safety Function
- Evolution of OH&S MS
- Benefits of OH&S Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Clauses
- Documentation Value
- Safe System of Work
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Controls
- Hazard Identification Techniques
- Hazard types.
- Risk Assessment Methodologies
- The Hierarchy of Controls
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses