- Price AED 2,500
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Locations Business Bay
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health & safety management systems against OHSAS 18001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1.
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Understanding OHSAS Requirements for assessment / audit process
- Audit Planning / Auditing Techniques
- Practical Auditing
- Audit Reporting / Corrective Action Process
- Able to interpret the requirements of OHSAS 18001 in the context of an OHSMS Audit
- Able to check and confirm the OHSMS audit objectives and carry out information risk assessment based on the context of the organization.
- Apply OHSAS 18001 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
- Able to undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a OHSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, becoming an IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (LA) will certainly help you. You would be able to:
- be a full-time employed auditor
- work as a sub-contractor
- see new approaches and technologies in a variety of industry segments, etc.
- build up your personal competence
For Organizations, Manufacturers, Consultants and Operators
You will be able to maintain the highest standards for your business and:
- increase profits
- reduce costs
- gain more business
- ensure customer satisfaction
WHY CHOOSE TUV?
Our trainers are experts and Lead Auditors in their industries. They have practical, in-depth knowledge of the standards and regulations and are trained to provide the best and most relevant learning experience.See all TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST courses