Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 5 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Locations Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health & safety management systems against OHSAS 18001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021-1.
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Understanding OHSAS Requirements for assessment / audit process
- Audit Planning / Auditing Techniques
- Practical Auditing
- Audit Reporting / Corrective Action Process
- Able to interpret the requirements of OHSAS 18001 in the context of an OHSMS Audit
- Able to check and confirm the OHSMS audit objectives and carry out information risk assessment based on the context of the organization.
- Apply OHSAS 18001 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
- Able to undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a OHSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, becoming an IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (LA) will certainly help you. You would be able to:
- be a full-time employed auditor
- work as a sub-contractor
- see new approaches and technologies in a variety of industry segments, etc.
- build up your personal competence
For Organizations, Manufacturers, Consultants and Operators
You will be able to maintain the highest standards for your business and:
- increase profits
- reduce costs
- gain more business
- ensure customer satisfaction
WHY CHOOSE TUV?
Our trainers are experts and Lead Auditors in their industries. They have practical, in-depth knowledge of the standards and regulations and are trained to provide the best and most relevant learning experience.See all TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST courses
IRCA Related Questions
I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in...
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 Health and Safety
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.