- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
The aim of this course is to qualify participants to the lead auditor level. The course provides skills, knowledge and understanding of the course, the delegates will be performing effective audits of companies OHSAS 18001, reporting the outcome and determine whether or not it meets the requirements of OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Philosophy and fundamental principles of OHSAS 18000 series of standards
- Detailed review of the requirements of OHSAS 18001 standard
- Definition, purpose, objectives and benefits of OHSAS 18001 auditing,
- Planning /preparation and execution of OHSAS 18001 internal auditing
- An explanation of audits, their purpose and planning and the way to approach perform and report an audit
- Successful tools and techniques for OHSAS 18001 auditing
- Effective reporting & follow-up of OHSAS 18001auditing
- Auditors responsibilities, personnel, attributes and auditor selection
- OHSAS 18001 SMS auditing as a tool for continual improvement.
- Auditor registration scheme
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses