- Price AED 1,300
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Health and safety issues are becoming increasingly important in the modern industrial world. Risk assessment is a core element of health and safety management. Risk and safety management play an important part in every business success. Identifying the various types of hazards/risks and the implications that each might have on an organization, as well as highlighting the business benefits that can be obtained through successful risk and safety management all need to be included in an overall company strategy.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Know the scope and nature of health and safety
- Identify hazards associated to the working environment
- Identify the risk associated to the hazards
- Carry out risk assessment
- Identify the hierarchy of risk control
Who Should Attend
- Any supervisory, management or HSE personnel who wish to have a deeper understanding of the Hazard Identification and the Risk Assessment processes.
- Introduction to Hazard Identification
- Categories of Hazards
- Qualitative Risk Assessment
- Hazard Effect / Hazard Severity
- Probability / Likelihood
- Initial Risk / Residual Risk
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Practical exercises
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Training is in English but translation into other languages may be available on request. Organisations are requested to provide information on their procedures to ensure that the training is aligned to their expectations and procedures.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses