- Locations: Salwa Road South, Doha, Qatar
- Duration: 2 Days
The target groups for the OERTL Further Training are existing offshore emergency team leaders that are required to revalidate their OPITO OERTL certification by completing training scenarios which they are unable to undertake offshore.
Delegates must possess any one of the following:
- a) A valid OPITO Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader certificate
- b) A valid OPITO OERTL Further Training certificate
Course Learning Outcomes
The Delegate’s learning outcomes are specified out below:
To successfully complete this programme, delegates must able to demonstrate:
- Maintaining relevant communications
- Effectively directing the team's duties and tasks during emergency response exercise
- Monitoring the team's progress, evaluating, adjusting and communicating the response plan
- Briefing and debriefing the team at appropriate points
- Monitoring stress in team members
- On completion of the exercises, confirming and checking that the emergency situation is under control and ER team and relevant personnel are accounted
Each delegate who is successful on OPITO OERTL Further training will receive an OPITO OERTL Further Certificate and be registered on the central register which is operated by OPITO.