- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 29 Mohamed Shafiq-Heliopolice-Cairo -Egypt
Office managers supervise administrative support workers, such as office clerks and secretaries, and coordinate administrative support activities. They work in all types of business and government offices. Office managers may head the entire office in a small firm or administrative support operations in a department of a large company.
Course Objectives :-
At this training's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improve their communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increase their effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
- Develop Negotiation skills.
- Handling office tools: Fax, Telephone, E-mails, Documents and other tools.
Who should attend?
Managers who are responsible for directing workers and monitoring their jobs to ensure they are done efficiently. In addition, employees who work in all types of business and government offices should have an idea of office management skills as well.
- Develop and define communication skills that enhance your professional relationship with other people.
- Resolve conflicts that recognize and deal with a variety of employee behaviors.
- Build decision-making skills that resolve conflict.
- Manage internal staff relations.
- Reduce work-related stress while satisfying internal customers.
- Establish credibility and increase individual comfort level during negotiation.
- Plan and use powerful negotiation tactics to achieve win-win outcomes for everyone.
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
They, at PM-Information House Professional Project Management Consultant and partner for NPM (National Project Management-Canada), Through a large pool of certified project management Consultants ,PgMP , PMP , PMI-RMP , PSP They provide Project Management Professional (PMP) preparation exam & Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preparation exam , after you seat for the exam your Certificates will be accredited by PMI (Project Management Institute-USA). And, They provide Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) preparation exam accredited by AACEI (The Association for Advance Cost Engineer International).See all PM Information House courses