- Price AED 1,500
- Duration 30 Hours
- Locations Ajman, Sharjah...+6 more
. OET (OCCUPATIONAL ENGLISH TEST) is an International English Language Test for the healthcare sector. It assesses the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who wish to register and practice in an English-speaking environment.
· OET is available for the following 12 professions: dentistry, dietetics, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, optometry, pharmacy, physiotherapy, podiatry, radiography, speech pathology, and veterinary science.
· OET provides a valid and reliable assessment of all four language skills - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking - with an emphasis on communication in medical and health professional settings. OET consists of four sub-tests:
- Listening (approximately 50 minutes)
- Reading (60 minutes)
- Writing (45 minutes)
- Speaking (approximately 20 minutes)
Join for IELTS and OET Coaching classes! Become Smarter in your language.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a reliable means of assessing candidates of their proficiency in English language either for Professional or Immigration services.
INFORMATICS is the only institute where you get real valuable coaching. INFORMATICS stands unique from the rest of the institutes by evidently giving you return on your investment in terms of performance improvement.
INFORMATICS seeks to improve the human condition by advancing knowledge and fostering creativity. It does so through research and education and a commitment to social justice, human rights and a sustainable environment. It values: excellence in research and scholarship, excellence in education, excellence in management, international focus, innovation and creativity, diversity, fairness, engagement, integrity, and self-reliance.See all Informatics courses