- Locations: Oman
- Duration: 4000
- OHSAS 18001 is the internationally recognized specification standards for occupational health and safety management systems
- It will enforce a healthy and safe work environment
- OHSAS 18001 is compatible to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- OHSAS requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system
- OHSMS is part of the organization's Risk Management Strategies
- OHSAS helps an organization to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance.
- It eliminates or minimizes risk to employees and other stake holders associated with OH&S risks.
- Reduction in Accidents
- Reduction in Downtime and loss associated
- Decreased employee insurance cost
- conformance with its OH&S policy and demonstrate the same to the customers
- Improved employee safety awareness and fewer accidents and reduced costs.
- Increased management efficiencies by integrating quality, environmental and safety standards
About Integrated Management Training & Consultancy (IMTC)
IMTC Group has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace. Similarly many organisations focus on the current needs of the development which would be useful for sustaining the business. There are a few organisations which invest in future which is what makes them different from others and be a world-class. The focus of such organisations is to invest in human capital through training and development.
There are many factories in the form of colleges and universities which produces qualified graduates year on year. But there is a huge gap between the capability available and the requirement of the industry. Many organisations have to spend big sums of money to prepare the students have a smooth transition from Institute to Industry. Institutes which look into the needs of the industry rather than concentrating only on the academic curriculum are very few.See all Integrated Management Training & Consultancy (IMTC) courses