- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Familiarize participants with the kinds of credit on credit could give him the short, medium and long.
- Identify the credit risk faced by the bank and ways of prevention.
- Definition with the most important means and methods used to collect the Bank rights of dealers.
- Lending policies.
- Types of risk to which the inpidual and the enterprise.
- Types of credit.
- Policy virtual components.
- The reasons for borrowing facility for short.
- Bank loan guarantees and types of collateral.
- Non-performing loans: causes and management.
- Struggling causes and definition of the loan.
- Elements of the administration actors non-performing loans.
- Loan review and bodies responsible for them.
- Loans system.
- Follow-up and collection procedures.
- Instructions Alttseellat credit rating.
- General Provisions.
- The concept of negotiation.
- Types and forms of negotiation.
- Types of negotiators.
- Factors that enhance your success as a negotiator in the debt collection.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses